Radiology / Imaging Services
Studies on state-of-the art equipment in each of the following modalities.
- Diagnostic Radiology – 5,395 X-Rays a year
- CAT Scan – 2,389 Scans a year
- CT Calcium Scan (new): Identifies possible coronary artery disease before you have symptoms (non-invasive and not covered by insurance). Prescription needed. Approximately $105.00.
- MRI – 669 Scans a year
- Ultrasound – 808 Scans a year
The Rio Grande Hospital Imaging Department is a highly technical department staffed with people who have a passion for patient care and service; high quality personnel that get accurate results. Our staff knows that helping understand what will take place during your test will assist you in remaining calm and relaxed during the procedure. This creates a positive experience for you and enables the Technologist performing your procedure to obtain the highest quality image and exam to help in your diagnosis and treatment.
At Rio Grande Hospital Radiology, the department includes 6 full time Radiologic Technologists, a Department Manager, and a Receptionist, and a Diagnostic Radiologist. Colorado Imaging Associates interprets your images and exams 24 hours a day. This gives our patients the best possible care, no matter when the situation occurs. Our Radiologic Technologists are each trained and certified in their specific modalities, and many are also cross trained to assist in other modalities (CAT scan).
Rio Grande Hospital Radiology Offers:
- Routine X-Ray (except fluoroscopy)
- Computed Radiology Imaging
- CAT SCAN – Siemens go.Top 128-slice CT Scanner
- MRI – mobile unit
Rio Grande Hospital Radiology Employs:
- 6 Full Time Registered Radiology Technologists
- 1 Full Time Registered Radiology Manager
- Full time Receptionist