Who we are: a team of compassionate individuals dedicated to the treatment and recovery of those suffering from substance use or other vices with a special emphasis on trauma-informed care.
Some of what we offer:
- Substance use treatment – tobacco, opioids, alcohol, methamphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, etc.
- Process addiction treatment — gambling, pornography, overeating, etc.
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- HIV prevention with PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- STD testing and treatment
- Referral to community resources
- What is trauma-informed care?
- Trauma-informed care acknowledges that care teams need to have a complete picture of a patient’s life situation — past and present — to provide effective health care services with a culture of safety, empowerment, and healing.
- Must I have an addiction to be seen in RGH Recovery Clinic?
- All patients are welcome if they feel they would benefit from the services offered in our clinic.
- Do I need a referral to be seen in RGH Recovery Clinic?
- Will my visit be kept confidential?
- In accordance with federal law, your visit will be strictly confidential and information about your care will only be shared with your consent.
- What community resources are available?
- There are numerous resources available and depending on your specific needs referrals and connections can be made with our various community partners in an attempt to meet your needs.
Call 719-657-4100 to schedule your appointment!